It takes a great team of people to do the work of Collective Resource.
As we expand to serve more communities throughout the Chicago area, our staffing needs grow as well. We’re always looking for the right people whose values match ours. From drivers to facility operations to managers, Collective Resource depends on a team of dedicated people to get the job done as we work toward our vision of Green Communities for Everyone.
Do you have experience in successfully leading small to medium size teams?
Do you have experience in managing various projects?
Are you dependable and hard-working?
Can you be both independent and work well with a team?
Do you have experience assisting managers and prioritizing?
Are you willing to learn new things and ideas?
Do you care about the environment?
Do you believe that small steps can lead to big change?
Do you take pride in your work?
Are you comfortable in an open environment of sharing and helping others?
Do you believe you can make a difference?
If you’ve answered yes to those questions, Collective Resource might be the place for you.
We offer competitive wages, health insurance, paid time off and the opportunity to see your work contribute toward a healthier and more sustainable planet.
ASSISTANT OPERATIONS MANAGER TASKS AND DUTIES
Pay: The position will start at $16+ per hour (depending on experience).
Hours: Full time
We are looking for a hard-working multi-tasker with a positive I-CAN-DO-IT attitude who can handle dynamic pace and works well under pressure while making sure the job gets done in a most efficient way to meet our ongoing goals of exceptional customer service every time. Ideal candidate will have a track record of successfully training and leading (small – medium size) teams and creatively managing and troubleshooting various projects. CRI is a group of fun, friendly and hard-working people.
Assistant Operations Manager (AOM) will report directly to the Operations Manager (OM).
Expected AOM responsibilities will be:
These 11 things will help you to succeed here:
1. I-can-do attitude: turning obstacles into opportunities.
2. Good leadership qualities. Motivating subordinates to get the job done.
3. Being a positive thinker.
4. Great communication skills – ability clearly express views and instructions.
5. Taking pride and proactively take ownership of every task.
6. Great ability to stay focused even under the pressure.
7. Strong knowledge of the Chicagoland area and clean driving record. Driving safely everyday.
8. Great attention to detail, especially when multitasking.
9. Be responsible and trustworthy with all company and customer property.
10. Treating customers and team politely and professionally.
11. Able to lift 50 lbs comfortably.
By joining Collective Resource you will become a part of a company that helps to reverse climate change and creates a healthier planet.
Are you the right fit? Then go ahead and email your résumé, salary history and a cover letter that tells us a little about yourself and why you want to join us to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls please.
We look forward to hearing from you!
NOW HIRING: Assistant Operations Manager